Friday, April 8, 2011

One of those days

So today is one of those days. It's a day where I am ready to be done with school, have my own house/apartment, own pets, a job, and someone to relax with.

It's one of the strongest feelings I have had in a while, and while it is nice, it is rather depressing. I have all these thoughts and memories of spring time, hanging out watching movies, staying inside, flying kites, playing with dogs and cats, laying in a hammock, long car rides, margaritaville, etc. While great memories that I wouldn't change for the world, I will never get the chance to make those same exact ones again. Sure I can make them another time, possibly with someone else. But it's not the same. It's just weird. I thought I was past all this, but apparently spring has sprung me from the mental prison I called "freedom." I just tricked myself into being past all of it. The suckiest thing is not only can I have that person/opportunities back, I'm not done with school..so no chance of a place of my own with pets and a hammock. Gosh, I just want it like it used to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment